The MaxPerforma Optimizer virus is a rogue antivirus that pretends to be a helpful software but in fact it is a very harmful bug that will ruin your machine. MaxPerforma Optimizer malware comes to your computer uninvited, it dose not seek user permission and gets installed silently. After it has been installed, you,ll see MaxPerforma Optimizer software popping up on your screen again and again and it will be claiming that it has found dangerous virus infections into your computer. Soon you,ll be asked to buy the full version of MaxPerforma Optimizer scam so it could remove viruses from your system. Please do not trust this bug, you are advised to uninstall MaxPerforma Optimizer virus as soon as possible before it wreaks havoc.
Symptoms and risks of being infected by MaxPerforma Optimizer
- Mainly it enters into your computer without your knowledge
- It corrupts registry, blocks certain softwares and utilities
- Scans your computer without your request and always claims it has found viruses
- Displays a lot of warnings and alerts popping up on the screen
- Provokes you to buy its full version or activation code (which dose not work)
- Collects Personal user information which may include sensitive financial data such as logins, usernames, accounts
- It may bring further infections are direct the user to infectious sites
- Makes the computer run slow, uses a big part of system resources
Remove fake “MaxPerforma Optimizer” manually:
Please note: Manual removal may cause damages to your system if you do any mistake. Use this method only if you understand what you are about to do.
Stop malicious process:
Open Task Manager and delete;
Remove MaxPerforma Optimizer registry settings:
Open REGEDIT and find malicious keys and values.
Delete MaxPerforma Optimizer files and folders:
Have you tried methods above but still malware not removed? Then try Restoring your computer to an earlier state.
Click Start menu > All Programs > System Tools > System Restore
Start menu > Backup and Recover > Recover System
MaxPerforma Optimizer virus removal tool
Alternatively, you are advised to use the removal tool below to get rid of this malware infection.
Malware Bytes antimalware