The Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2014 is a bogus system optimization software that is associated with cyber criminals. It is actually designed for asking users buy non-working software. The Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2014 malware can even steal your personal information. So once your computer is affected by Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2014 virus, you should make no delay and remove this virus as soon as possible to prevent harms.
Symptoms and risks of being infected by Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2014
- Mainly it enters into your computer without your knowledge
- It corrupts registry, blocks certain softwares and utilities
- Scans your computer without your request and always claims it has found viruses
- Displays a lot of warnings and alerts popping up on the screen
- Provokes you to buy its full version or activation code (which dose not work)
- Collects Personal user information which may include sensitive financial data such as logins, usernames, accounts
- It may bring further infections are direct the user to infectious sites
- Makes the computer run slow, uses a big part of system resources
Remove fake “Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2014″ manually:
Please note: Manual removal may cause damages to your system if you do any mistake. Use this method only if you understand what you are about to do.
Stop malicious process:
Open Task Manager and delete;
Remove Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2014 registry settings:
Open REGEDIT and find malicious keys and values.
Delete Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2014 files and folders:
Have you tried methods above but still malware not removed? Then try Restoring your computer to an earlier state.
Click Start menu > All Programs > System Tools > System Restore
Start menu > Backup and Recover > Recover System
Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC 2014 virusremoval tool
Alternatively, you are advised to use the removal tool below to get rid of this malware infection.
Malware Bytes antimalware