Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus has been reported as a bogus system optimization and maintenance software which is created to collect money from innocent Internet users. The Sparktrust PC Cleaner malware is can be downloaded from its website but most users complain that it has been installed on their computer without their consent and permission. This happens when you download free software from Internet, visit compromised/hacked websites or when open attachments of spam emails. Once the Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus reaches a computer, it mostly attacks system configurations and tries to disable features like Task Manager, Regedit, firewal etc. After this, it keeps popping up on screen and warns the user of harmful threats. The Sparktrust PC Cleaner scam displays alerts stating that your computer has been infected by dangerous viruses and spywares that you must remove in order to protect your machine from damages. And then, you,ll be asked to enter the Sparktrust PC Cleaner plus activation keys. As we all know, the activation keys are license to be purchased, so the Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus is actually tricking you into paying its license fee for the services that it could not provide you in reality. Therefor, we strongly recommend you to uninstall Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus to save your money and privacy from Cyber crooks.
Symptoms and risks of being infected by Sparktrust PC Cleaner
- Mainly it enters into your computer without your knowledge
- It corrupts registry, blocks certain softwares and utilities
- Scans your computer without your request and always claims it has found viruses
- Displays a lot of warnings and alerts popping up on the screen
- Provokes you to buy its full version or activation code (which dose not work)
- Collects Personal user information which may include sensitive financial data such as logins, usernames, accounts
- It may bring further infections are direct the user to infectious sites
- Makes the computer run slow, uses a big part of system resources
Remove fake “Sparktrust PC Cleaner” manually:
Please note: Manual removal may cause damages to your system if you do any mistake. Use this method only if you understand what you are about to do.
Stop malicious process:
Open Task Manager and delete;
Remove Sparktrust PC Cleaner registry settings:
Open REGEDIT and find malicious keys and values.
Delete Sparktrust PC Cleaner files and folders:
Have you tried methods above but still malware not removed? Then try Restoring your computer to an earlier state.
Click Start menu > All Programs > System Tools > System Restore
Start menu > Backup and Recover > Recover System
Sparktrust PC Cleaner virus removal tool
Alternatively, you are advised to use the removal tool below to get rid of this malware infection.
Malware Bytes antimalware