Serios Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) virus is a dangerous ransomware infection that could lead you to a big trouble. The “Serios Organised Crime Agency” scam is a fake piece of software which pretends to be a real Police department dealing with Cyber crimes, But in fact it is itself created by criminals. the Serios Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) virus is designed to fool people by sending this virus into their computers, then it will put a system blocked message on your screen and will demand you to pay 100 or 300 dollars to unlock the PC. Please do not fall for this bogus Serios Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) malware. It should be uninstalled instead of paying any penalty that it demands.
Symptoms and risks of being hijacked by Serios Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) ransomware
- This malware enters into your computer without your knowledge
- It corrupts registry, blocks certain softwares and utilities
- It pretends to be a Cyber department of Police
- Warns you of illegal activities, it says you have been violating copyright and other related laws
- It blocks you from doing anything with your computer, puts a fake ransom warning on desktop and makes computer unusable
- It scares you with fake notices and demands you to pay a fine by sending money via ukash or paysafecard etc
Is your computer locked by Serios Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) scam? get rid manually:
Please note: Manual removal may cause damages to your system if you do any mistake. Use this method only if you understand what you are about to do.
Stop malicious process:
Open Task Manager and delete;
Remove Serios Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) registry settings:
Open REGEDIT from RUN in the Start menu and find keys associated with this malware.
Delete Serios Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) files and folders:
Have you tried methods above but still malware not removed? Then try Restoring your computer to an earlier state.
Click Start menu > All Programs > System Tools > System Restore
Start menu > Backup and Recover > Recover System
Serios Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) virus removal tool
Alternatively, you are advised to use the removal tool below to get rid of this malware infection.
Malware Bytes antimalware