PC Fix Speed virus is a fake software which claims to be a useful program that can help you speed up your slow computer, but in fact this program itself slows your PC down and then asks you to buy the lisense of PC Fix Speed in order to boost your system performance. This piece of software is designed by cyber crooks who are lurking online to steal your money. First of all, PC Fix Speed virus is installed on computers without permission and knowledge of user. This process is performed very stealthily with the help of Trojans. Once your machine has been compromised by PC Fix Speed malware, you will see strange alerts and warnings popping up on your screen that will provoke you to enhance your system speed. You will be told that you computer is infected with some spyware viruses or other crap that is affecting your computer`s performance. Soon you will be asked to purchase the full version`s license for PC Fix Speed so it could solve the issues with your PC. Please do not get tricked by this scam as it cannot help you in anyway. It juse wants to take your money and benefit to its creators. You are advised to uninstall PC Fix Speed virus immediately once noticed this infection.
Symptoms and risks of being infected by PC Fix Speed
- Mainly it enters into your computer without your knowledge
- It corrupts registry, blocks certain softwares and utilities
- Scans your computer without your request and always claims it has found viruses
- Displays a lot of warnings and alerts popping up on the screen
- Provokes you to buy its full version or activation code (which dose not work)
- Collects Personal user information which may include sensitive financial data such as logins, usernames, accounts
- It may bring further infections are direct the user to infectious sites
- Makes the computer run slow, uses a big part of system resources
Remove fake “PC Fix Speed” manually:
Please note: Manual removal may cause damages to your system if you do any mistake. Use this method only if you understand what you are about to do.
Stop malicious process:
Open Task Manager and delete;
Remove PC Fix Speed registry settings:
Open REGEDIT from RUN in the Start menu and find keys associated with this malware.
Delete PC Fix Speed files and folders:
PC Fix Speed virus removal tool
Alternatively, you are advised to use the removal tool below to get rid of this malware infection.
Malware Bytes antimalware