PC Helper 360 virus is a useless and infact a fake sysetm optimization software that belongs to rogue viruses created by hackers. This nasty PC Helper 360 malware is widely spread over Internet, usually it is packed with some free-ware software or it can make its way to your computer through hacked websites. Anyhow, once you start seeing PC Helper 360 popups warnings on your screen, you should immediately take step to get rid of this bug. The PC Helper 360 claims to be an antivirus and it reports numerous virus detections (that actually do not exist) in your computer. The main target of PC Helper 360 virus is to somehow convince you that your computer is in danger of virus threats. Then it will provoke you to buy the full version of PC Helper 360 software so it could fix your PC. You are advised to not fall for this tricky virus. Instead, you should uninstall PC Helper 360 as soon as possible.
Symptoms and risks of being infected by PC Helper 360
- Mainly it enters into your computer without your knowledge
- It corrupts registry, blocks certain softwares and utilities
- Scans your computer without your request and always claims it has found viruses
- Displays a lot of warnings and alerts popping up on the screen
- Provokes you to buy its full version or activation code (which dose not work)
- Collects Personal user information which may include sensitive financial data such as logins, usernames, accounts
- It may bring further infections are direct the user to infectious sites
- Makes the computer run slow, uses a big part of system resources
Remove fake “PC Helper 360” manually:
Please note: Manual removal may cause damages to your system if you do any mistake. Use this method only if you understand what you are about to do.
Stop malicious process:
Open Task Manager and delete;
Remove PC Helper 360 registry settings:
Open REGEDIT and find malicious keys and values.
Delete PC Helper 360 files and folders:
Have you tried methods above but still malware not removed? Then try Restoring your computer to an earlier state.
Click Start menu > All Programs > System Tools > System Restore
Start menu > Backup and Recover > Recover System
PC Helper 360 virus removal tool
Alternatively, you are advised to use the removal tool below to get rid of this malware infection.
Malware Bytes antimalware