PC Health Boost virus is actually not a good software that could boost your computer`s health but in fact it will ruin your system if installed. The PC Health Boost malware belongs to Cyber criminals and it is a fake system optimization tool that first pretends to be a powerful software, then it shows warnings that say your computer is infected with dangerous spywares and virus, and at last, the PC Health Boost virus demands you to pay a license fee so it will fix your computer.
This virus can attack a computer silently, it dose not let the user notice of its installation, usually this type of infections are caused by Downloader Trojan from malicious websites or they come together with free-ware downloads such as torrents, codecs etc. Anyhow, user finds this bug when all of sudden PC Health Boost pop-ups are shown on the screen, at first it acts as an anti-virus scanner and the it represents a report telling that PC HealthBoost has detected viruses on your computer. If you click the “Continue” or REMOVE VIRUS or any similar link inside the PC Health Boost software, it will take you to the processes of buying full version of this program. You are advised to not purchase PC Health Boost scam, it is a useless software which should be uninstalled immediately.
Symptoms and risks of being infected by PC Health Boost
- Mainly it enters into your computer without your knowledge
- It corrupts registry, blocks certain softwares and utilities
- Scans your computer without your request and always claims it has found viruses
- Displays a lot of warnings and alerts popping up on the screen
- Provokes you to buy its full version or activation code (which dose not work)
- Collects Personal user information which may include sensitive financial data such as logins, usernames, accounts
- It may bring further infections are direct the user to infectious sites
- Makes the computer run slow, uses a big part of system resources
Remove fake “PC Health Boost” manually:
Please note: Manual removal may cause damages to your system if you do any mistake. Use this method only if you understand what you are about to do.
Stop malicious process:
Open Task Manager and delete;
Remove PC Health Boost registry settings:
Open REGEDIT and find malicious keys and values.
Delete PC Health Boost files and folders:
Have you tried methods above but still malware not removed? Then try Restoring your computer to an earlier state.
Click Start menu > All Programs > System Tools > System Restore
Start menu > Backup and Recover > Recover System
PC Health Boost virus removal tool
Alternatively, you are advised to use the removal tool below to get rid of this malware infection.
Malware Bytes antimalware