The Blue Bulletin ads is a vicious adware that somehow gets added to browsers like Chrome, Firefox and Internet explorer and then floods the affected PC with SPAM. This software is designed to send commercial messages and advertisements to online users so the attackers would make money. This type of applications are created for commercial deeds and to make profit for attackers, they would perform any task such as stealing your private information, spreading SPAM or tricking you into scams. Therefore when you see Ads by Blue Bulletin on your screen, you should not click them but take immediate step to uninstall the malware which is causing those malicious adverts to appear.
What are Adware and Browser Hijackers?:
Adware is a corrupt software that automatically brings advertising material and displays it on screen in the form of pop-ups While A browser hijacker is a bad application that can alter your web browser’s settings. It can replace your web browser’s homepage and current or default search provider with a different (usually a harmful and suspicious website) without your permission.
For a better understanding of this malicious software, read What is an adware or a browser hijacker
Blue Bulletin is it safe? does it give viruses or cause mutilation to the system?:
- YES! It causes fatal damages by placing its corrupt files which can changes DNS setup and weaken browser security
- It replaces homepage, reroutes websearch or links to wrong websites that are used for commercial and business purposes
- Blue Bulletin may bring storm of unpleasant and yet harmful adverts that pop up on your PC
- It violates privacy, sniffs your personal information and reveals it to hackers
- Makes your computer run slower, decreases internet speed and causes frequent plugin crashes
- Blue Bulletin can give you viruses by installing harmful applications from Internet without your permission
- It is so sticky thay it can hide itself deep into important system files and may keep your from removing it through Uninstall console
- It can connect to the a remote server using your Internet connection and then downloads malicious files, commands and other harmful objects
- By scrutinizing your activities, it can send details about your favorites and interests to spammers or online marketing agents
Manually remove Blue Bulletin malware from your computer:
How to uninstall Blue Bulletin.
Open Control Panel.
Then “Add or Remove Programs” or “PROGRAMS AND FEATURES”.
Find and remove.
Remove Blue Bulletin from Internet Explorer:
Click “Tools” (if on Internet Explorer 9, click gear icon), Then “Manage Add-ons”. Look for Blue Bulletin. Disable if found any.
Block Blue Bulletin pop-ups
To stop pop-ups from malware,
Click on TOOLS > POP-UP BLOCKER, then click TURN ON POP-UP BLOCKER. and then go to POP-UP BLOCKER SETTINGS. (Type any website you wish to block popups from)
Remove Blue Bulletin from Mozilla Firefox:
Go to “Tools” (at the top), > “Add-ons” > “Extensions” and disable “Blue Bulletin”
Remove Blue Bulletin from Google Chrome:
Click “Tools/Settings” (Wrench incon), > “Add-ons” > “Extensions” and disable any file associate with malware.
Still Spyware Blue Bulletin lurking in the system? Try ultimate deletion:
Stop processes of this malware:
Open Task Manager to stop processes.
Remove associated registry settings:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop “NoChangingWallPaper” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “ShowSuperHidden” = 0
Delete Blue Bulletin infected files:
Have you tried methods above but still malware not removed? Then try Restoring your computer to an earlier state.
Click Start menu > All Programs > System Tools > System Restore
Start menu > Backup and Recover > Recover System
Blue Bulletin removal tool
Alternatively, you are advised to use the removal tool below to get rid of this malware infection.
Malware Bytes antimalware