The Adultube.info virus is a hazardous application that can haunt any web browser and computer system. It is actually a type of an adware which is used as an advertising tool to promote certain website, products or content. That is why victims get to see lots of unwanted popup windows that are stuffed with advertisements. Similarly, if your web browser (e.g Chrome, Firefox or Internet explorer) keeps redirecting to http://Adultube.info or similar websites, this means your computer has been hijacked. We strongly recommend you to take immediate action against Adultube.info malware and its popping up or URL redirect errors because they will lead your system to destruction.
What are Adware and Browser Hijackers?:
Adware is a corrupt software that automatically brings advertising material and displays it on screen in the form of pop-ups While A browser hijacker is a bad application that can alter your web browser’s settings. It can replace your web browser’s homepage and current or default search provider with a different (usually a harmful and suspicious website) without your permission.
For a better understanding of this malicious software, read What is an adware or a browser hijacker
Adultube.info is it safe? does it give viruses or cause mutilation to the system?:
- YES! It causes fatal damages by placing its corrupt files which can changes DNS setup and weaken browser security
- It replaces homepage, reroutes websearch or links to wrong websites that are used for commercial and business purposes
- Adultube.info may bring storm of unpleasant and yet harmful adverts that pop up on your PC
- It violates privacy, sniffs your personal information and reveals it to hackers
- Makes your computer run slower, decreases internet speed and causes frequent plugin crashes
- Adultube.info can give you viruses by installing harmful applications from Internet without your permission
- It is so sticky thay it can hide itself deep into important system files and may keep your from removing it through Uninstall console
- It can connect to the a remote server using your Internet connection and then downloads malicious files, commands and other harmful objects
- By scrutinizing your activities, it can send details about your favorites and interests to spammers or online marketing agents
Manually remove Adultube.info malware from your computer:
How to uninstall Adultube.info.
Open Control Panel.
Then “Add or Remove Programs” or “PROGRAMS AND FEATURES”.
Find and remove.
Remove Adultube.info from Internet Explorer:
Click “Tools” (if on Internet Explorer 9, click gear icon), Then “Manage Add-ons”. Look for Adultube.info. Disable if found any.
Block Adultube.info pop-ups
To stop pop-ups from malware,
Click on TOOLS > POP-UP BLOCKER, then click TURN ON POP-UP BLOCKER. and then go to POP-UP BLOCKER SETTINGS. (Type any website you wish to block popups from)
Remove Adultube.info from Mozilla Firefox:
Go to “Tools” (at the top), > “Add-ons” > “Extensions” and disable “Adultube.info”
Remove Adultube.info from Google Chrome:
Click “Tools/Settings” (Wrench incon), > “Add-ons” > “Extensions” and disable any file associate with malware.
Still Spyware Adultube.info lurking in the system? Try ultimate deletion:
Stop processes of this malware:
Open Task Manager to stop processes.
Remove associated registry settings:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ’0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop “NoChangingWallPaper” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “ShowSuperHidden” = 0
Delete Adultube.info infected files:
Have you tried methods above but still malware not removed? Then try Restoring your computer to an earlier state.
Click Start menu > All Programs > System Tools > System Restore
Start menu > Backup and Recover > Recover System
Adultube.info removal tool
Alternatively, you are advised to use the removal tool below to get rid of this malware infection.
Malware Bytes antimalware