The Polizia Postale is a harmful ransomware that stealthily gets into a computer and blocks victim user from accessing anything on his PC. This nasty rogue software will pretend to act like a legit application designed by law enforcement agencies. Therefore, the Polizia Postale will claim to have tracked your machine and have blocked your computer due to illegal activities. Mostly it puts a warning message on your screen that says, your PC has been locked due to violation of copyright laws. Also the Polizia Postale will ask you to pay a fine worth hundred or more bucks in order to unblock your PC. Please remember, the Polizia Postale virus is a fake program that does not belong to any Police or law enforcement agency, instead, it is created by hackers who want to steal your money. Therefore it is highly recommended to uninstall Polizia Postale malware and block its false warnings as soon as possible.
Symptoms and risks of being hijacked by Polizia Postale ransomware
- This malware enters into your computer without your knowledge
- It corrupts registry, blocks certain softwares and utilities
- It pretends to be a Cyber department of Police
- Warns you of illegal activities, it says you have been violating copyright and other related laws
- It blocks you from doing anything with your computer, puts a fake ransom warning on desktop and makes computer unusable
- It scares you with fake notices and demands you to pay a fine by sending money via ukash or paysafecard etc
Is your computer locked by Polizia Postale scam? get rid manually:
Please note: Manual removal may cause damages to your system if you do any mistake. Use this method only if you understand what you are about to do.
Stop malicious process:
Open Task Manager and delete;
Remove Polizia Postale registry settings:
Open REGEDIT from RUN in the Start menu and find keys associated with this malware.
Delete Polizia Postale files and folders:
Have you tried methods above but still malware not removed? Then try Restoring your computer to an earlier state.
Click Start menu > All Programs > System Tools > System Restore
Start menu > Backup and Recover > Recover System
Polizia Postale removal tool
Alternatively, you are advised to use the removal tool below to get rid of this malware infection.
Malware Bytes antimalware